Friday, May 9, 2008

OFFROAD FIXATION (aka Inertia 2) MEMBERS IN ADVENTURE WORLD MAGAZINE

I found a new adventure racing magazine last night online. WWW.ADVENTUREWORLDMAGAZINE.COM This type of magazine has tended to come and go as people quickly realize how much work goes into filling pages and acquiring advertising. I was excited to see that they had a short article on the US Adventure Racing National Championships that were held in Potosi, MO last year. I was even more surprised when I saw the article lead off with a full page (page 15) image of Shalom Shoaf and I (I'm sure John Clausen was up ahead leading the way) riding the Berryman Trail. I'm the blurry one. We struggled through some medical issues in that race but finished the full course in 30 hours and 31 minutes in 49th place out of 77 of the top teams in the nation. This reaffirms what I tell my kids, it doesn't matter how fast you are, just how good you look while you are going fast. :-)

Kelly

No comments: