Thursday, July 31, 2008

NEXT UP? BERRYMAN!!!

Which race is the biggest, baddest mamajamma in the midwest? Which one sends shivers down the spine of every racer who has survived it? Which race do I look forward to the most each year? The answer to all of these is the Berryman Adventure and it is only two months away. Off Road Fixation will be sending a four person coed team, consisting of John Clausen, Ryan Netz, Michelle Elliot and I. Personally, I don't have any dreams of winning it all with all the top notch talent that has been showing up there in the past few years. My goal is to navigate well as a team, stay energized and complete the full course of this 36 hour monster. If we happen to surprise a few teams in the end, so be it. To my team mates, train hard. This is the year that we go all the way!

No comments: